Order $129 or more and shipping is on us! (up to 50 lbs)
We use UPS Ground primarily - we do offer USPS as a shipping option since we have dehydrated products that are light weight and easy to ship. USPS IS NOT an option for frozen foods - if you choose this your order may be delayed. We can not use dry ice in the summer months and ship via USPS - we can also not afford to ship the coolers that way since they are large parcels to ship.
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER?
- No. You will be charged shipping during the check out process for orders under $129.
CAN I UPGRADE MY SHIPPING OR CHOOSE DIFFERENT OPTIONS?
- Yes! During check out if you meet the $129 minimum you will automatically have free shipping in your cart. If you need your order faster and don't mind the extra charge you can upgrade to an expedited service.
- If you do not qualify for free shipping you will have the option of UPS/FedEx and USPS shipping charges. *USPS is not an option for frozen*
WHEN DO YOU SHIP?
- We ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays every week. We want to make sure your product arrives so it is not sitting over the weekend in a warehouse. Depending on where you live will determine the day we ship product to you.
HOW DO YOU SHIP THE FROZEN FOOD?
- We use an insulated polystyrene cooler with a new technology for ice packs. The ice packs freeze colder than dry ice and even if they return to gel form, remain cold and can keep food frozen. Even if the food arrives partially thawed, it is perfectly safe to refreeze and does not affect the quality or safety of the product.
CAN I RETURN THE COOLER?
- YES at our expense! We provide a return label to send the cooler and gel packs back to us. We are not excited about the idea of filling landfills with coolers and gel packs. **UPDATE** When we
started both FedEx and UPS shipped based on weight - over the course of time they now calculate shipping charges based on volume - so at times it actually costs MORE to get the empty cooler back to us than it does to ship it full to you!! So - we will include a return label with your shipment only if it is cost effective to do so. Otherwise here is a fabulous idea sent to us by one of our great customers to up-cycyle your container!! We love this idea!! http://www.aspcapro.org/resource/spayneuter-feral-cats/winter-shelter-bins-community-cats-faq
- We can not credit you back for the cooler, but know you are doing a good thing for our environment if we do include the return label.
DO I HAVE TO BE HOME FOR DELIVERY?
- No. We do not require a signature for delivery to ensure your product is not taken back to the shipping terminal.
- The gel packs and cooler will do their job to keep everything cold, please be sure to unpack as soon as possible and store food in the freezer or refrigerator.