Frozen Raw Turkey Entrée for Dogs
Dogs evolved as scavenging carnivores—our foods mirror the balance and variety they would find in the wild.
- Species Appropriate | All Life Stages
- Humanely raised & sustainably farmed ingredients
- Free-range turkey raised without antibiotics or artificial growth promotants on Midwest family farms
- Organic veggies + cranberries rich in fiber, minerals, enzymes & antioxidants
- Organic coconut oil for MCT's and lauric acid
- Crafted in small, custom batches at our own hyper-clean facility in Cannon Falls, Minnesota.
Ingredients: Ground Turkey (includes bone), Turkey Gizzards, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Organic Spinach, Organic Yams, Organic Celery, Organic Cranberries, Organic Flaxseed, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Kelp, Sea Salt, Inulin (extract of chicory), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement
2 oz. mini-patties in zip-seal bag (approx 24 per bag) Net bag weight: 3lb
Net 6 bag weight: 18 lb (8.16 kg)
Raw Bistro's Turkey Entree is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages including growth of large-size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
CALORIE CONTENT (ME, CALCULATED)
- 1338 kcal/kg; 76 kcal/ 2 oz. patty
- Crude Protein (min) 14%
- Crude Fat (min) 7%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1%
- Moisture (max) 74%